Mobil 1™ Fleet program – maximize your fleet
Protecting your fleet
Your job performance is judged on the performance of your entire fleet of vehicles. So whether you’re looking for a way to keep vehicles on the road, control maintenance costs, enhance efficiency – or all of the above – Mobil 1™ advanced synthetic motor oils can help boost your fleet’s performance in a variety of ways.
When you have to bring your vehicles in for more frequent oil changes, it can put a strain on your fleet – not to mention the productivity of your drivers. Mobil 1 engine oil combines fully synthetic base oil fluids with individually selected additives that are custom blended using proprietary processes. The advanced performance capabilities of Mobil 1 oils can help provide exceptional:
- Wear protection to help promote long engine life
- Engine cleaning and protection from sludge and deposits for outstanding performance and efficiency
- High-temperature protection up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, including high-temperature protection for turbochargers
- Low-temperature startup protection for fast, reliable cold starts, wear protection on critical engine components and minimized strain on electrical systems down to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit
And Mobil 1 advanced full synthetic oil is approved for the General Motors dexos1™ specification.
Save time and money with long oil-drain intervals
With Mobil 1 motor oils, you may be able to increase your oil drain intervals by up to 10,000 miles.* That means getting more out of your crew and fleet with less downtime – plus leaving fleet mechanics free to take on other services that might currently be outsourced. You may even be able to reduce your fleet size with the improved vehicle reliability.
Mobil 1 motor oils provide outstanding protection to vital engine parts when compared to our conventional motor oil.
Unlike conventional motor oil, the consistent, uniform-sized molecules in Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil produce less friction and allow the oil to better protect critical engine parts, even in extreme driving conditions.
The enhanced protection of Mobil 1 oils can help reduce your overall maintenance costs and keep your vehicles in service longer.
*Some restrictions apply. See our Mobil 1 Guarantee.
Think greener – and maybe save some green
The entire fleet industry feels increasing pressure from regulatory agencies and the general marketplace to become more environmentally responsible. Of course, you’re always under pressure to be fiscally responsible, too.
Compared to conventional oils, Mobil 1 synthetic motor oils offer a number of potential benefits that can help you reduce the environmental impact of your fleet and lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), including:
- Reduced oil consumption – less frequent oil changes means you’ll use less oil over time
- Less waste – less frequent oil changes means less used oil and filter waste that needs to be recycled or sent to a landfill
- Potential mpg improvement – get exceptional all-around protection with the potential for better gas mileage with Mobil 1™ 0W-20 Advanced Fuel Economy or Mobil 1™ 0W-30 Advanced Fuel Economy**, which meet limited warranty requirements for 5W-20 or 5/10-W30, respectively.
Less oil and fewer oil filters consumed over time can add up to long-term cost savings for you.
** Based on 0.2-2.3% potential fuel economy improvement obtained by switching from higher viscosity oils to a 0W-20 or 0W-30 grade. Actual savings are dependent upon vehicle/engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions and your current engine oil viscosity.
Mobil 1 oil is real-world proven: The tough streets of New York
Middletown, New York, might not have the same crime rate as the Big Apple. But with its freezing winters, sweltering summers and high number of four-way stops, patrolling the streets can be as tough on vehicles as anywhere. Read why they say, “Our experience with Mobil 1 clearly demonstrates that it pays for itself.”
Mobil 1 oil is real-world proven: High performance in the low desert
The Lucky Cab Co. of Nevada has a fleet of more than 150 vehicles that log more than 80,000 miles a year of stop-and-go driving, with long hours of idling in between. All in some of the most extreme conditions you’ll find anywhere: in the heat and dust of Las Vegas. Watch a live engine teardown of a Chevy Impala with 120,079 miles that uses Mobil 1™ advanced synthetic motor oil.
See how Mobil 1 advanced synthetic motor oil can work for you
So, just how much savings can Mobil 1 offer your fleet? Find out with a free Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Analysis. Call us at 1-877-MOBIL1F (662-4513) or Contact us.
Or, see a sample warranty and customized warranty letter.