It’s a fact: More than 75 of the top performance vehicles roll off factory lines with Mobil 1™ advanced full synthetic motor oil inside. Today’s engines are designed to achieve an optimal balance of power, fuel economy and emissions. Bolstered by its winning history in motorsports, Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil meets and exceeds those requirements.
How can you get the most out of your vehicle? The motor oil you choose matters. Keep your engine running like new by using our helpful tool to find the right oil. Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil offers a uniquely balanced formulation that’s a perfect match for drivers that demand the most out of their vehicles, delivering outstanding levels of performance and protection. That’s why many car manufacturers recommend Mobil 1 motor oils.
Starting out with Mobil 1 motor oil
In the past, serious car enthusiasts were known to change the factory oil to Mobil 1 synthetic oil upon delivery of their new high-performance cars. Before the first mile – even before the tires touched the pavement – their car was getting its first oil change. Why? They wanted to make sure the best motor oil protected their prized engines from the start.
That was then. Now, for more and more manufacturers, it’s only Mobil 1 from day one. Automaker brands using Mobil 1 for factory fill include:
Porsche shares the same commitment to research and advanced technology that goes into Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil. And Mobil 1 motor oil offers the durability, optimum engine efficiency and anti-wear protection that Porsche’s high-performance sports cars require.
Mobil 1™ synthetic motor oil is the factory fill for more than 25 Porsche models, and an endorsed service fill for all Porsche engines. Hear why these Porsche owners proudly use Mobil 1 motor oil.
Learn more about the partnership between Mobil 1™ synthetic motor oil and Porsche. Plus, watch Richard Lietz, multiple-race winner in Porsche Supercup, take the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup around the racetrack.
Mobil 1™ 0W-40 synthetic motor oil has been a factory and recommended service fill for Porsche engines since 1996. Current models include:
- 911 Carrera, 911 Carrera S, 911 Carrera Cabriolet, 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, 911 Turbo, 911 Turbo S, 911 GT3, 911 Targa, 911 Targa S
- 918 Spyder
- Boxster, Boxster S, Boxster GTS
- Cayenne, Cayenne S, Cayenne GTS, Cayenne Turbo, Cayenne Turbo S
- Cayman, Cayman S, Cayman GTS
- Macan S, Macan Turbo
- Panamera, Panamera S, Panamera GTS, Panamera Turbo, Panamera Turbo S
In the 1960s, two engineers, Hans Werner Aufrecht and Erhard Melcher, began working on a racing engine that would become the start of Mercedes-AMG. During the next few decades, their custom-built engines excelled in motorsports, leading to a cooperation agreement with Daimler-Benz AG in 1990.
With power outputs from 422 hp to 751 hp, their innovative vehicles today require the lubricant technology expertise of Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil. As the recommended oil for Mercedes-AMG, Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil is also the factory fill for several vehicles since 1992. Current models include:
- C 63 AMG, C 63 AMG Estate, C 63 AMG Coupe, C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series
- CL 63 AMG, CL 65 AMG
- CLS 63 AMG Coupe, CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake, CLS 63 AMG S-Model Coupe, CLS 63 AMG S-Model Shooting Brake
- E 63 AMG, E 63 Estate AMG, E 63 AMG S-Model, E 63 AMG S-Model Estate
- G 63 AMG, G 65 AMG
- GL 63 AMG
- ML 63 AMG
- S 63 AMG
- SL 63 AMG, SL 65 AMG
- SLK 55 AMG
- SLS AMG Coupe, SLS AMG Roadster, SLS AMG GT Coupe, SLS AMG GT Roadster, SLS AMG Coupe Black Series
More makes and models
Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil is original equipment in several other high-performance vehicles. And the list is always growing. Current makes and models include:
- Aston Martin DB9, DB9 Volante, Rapide S, V12 Vantage Coupe, V12 Vantage Roadster, Vanquish, Vanquish Volante, V12 Zagato
- Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Continental GT, Continental GTC, Mulsanne
- Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, COPO Camaro, Cobalt - Columbia Model
- McLaren MP4-12C, P1, P1 GTR, 570S
- Nissan GT-R
See how Mobil 1™ synthetic motor oil and Bentley Motors are working together to set new standards, and hear Paul Williams, Director of Powertrain Engineering, explain why “Bentley has chosen Mobil 1 as a technology partner.”.